Online Bus Ticketing System
Lock Media's Ticket Manager Pro 3.0 - Online Web Store Software for Bus Transportation Operations provides internet based solutions for bus ticketing, bus charter quote requests, bus tour sales and accounting solutions including; bus industry web store for both commercial transportation and transit bus operations along with complete Interline routing and schedule merging / transfers between participating bus companies.
To view our Bus Tour Management System overview video Click Here!
To view our Interline Bus Ticketing System overview video Click Here!
Bus companies today understand the value of providing customers with a full service website that includes online ticketing, boarding passes, monthly commuter passes and interline transportation sales. Lock Media's Online Ticketing System and Bus Service Web Store provides a comprehensive web based solution for bus companies to control their information, as well as their revenue and security.
Manage and monitor your online sales from one central location, and track sales whenever and wherever they take place through our secure web based management dashboard. The Bus Company Web Store and Real Time Dashboard makes revenue management and outside ticket agent sales simple, secure and easy to manage.
System Features Include:
- Real-Time Bus Schedules and Fares - Ensures accurate price and schedule information 365 days a year. Provides for a ticket purchased this week for travel next month to be sold at the correct fare and on the correct schedule for that date and time.
- Company Specific Boarding Pass and Travel Information - Attach complete travel itineraries to a passenger's boarding pass that provides both summary and detailed information about their travel plans.
- Complete Interline Bus Scheduling - How much time and money is spent researching all available schedules to find the best travel itinerary for your customer? With our Online Bus Ticketing Solution your agents can purchase and issue tickets from all interline origin locations to all interline destination locations across all participating interline companies in seconds.
- Tour Management Software - Helps bus companies manage there tours, serve there travelers and analyze there business from multiple angles. With our Online Bus Tour Management solution you can handle all aspects of tour management including streamlined booking and invoicing, efficient vendor and traveler communications, robust marketing segmentation and tracking, in-depth operations analysis and reporting. Even integrate your online search advertising and lead generation for tracking and managing sales.
Lock Media's Online Bus Ticketing and Transportation Management System offers a streamed line solution for your agents and customers to purchase and issue tickets from all interline origin locations to all interline destination locations. The user simply enters the trip information, and the ticket system displays schedules and fares in seconds, even when multiple schedules, carriers and transfers are used to complete your travel itinerary.
Some of the premier bus operations include such companies:
- Michigan Flyer
- Logan Shuttle
- NYC Shuttle
- Martz Trailways
- Grayline DC
- Burlington Trailways
- Black Hills Stage Lines
- Northfield Lines
- Rimrock Trailways
- Martz Group
- Jefferson Lines
- Miller Transportation (Hoosier Ride)
Enhance your passengers' experience, cut costs and significantly increase your online sales, Click Here to contact us today!
The following screen shots are from the Jefferson Lines Bus Ticketing deployment that includes both website sales and travel agent sales coupled with boarding pass printing and accounting operations.
*Travel agent sales screen with live support desk
*Customer website ticketing screen
Jefferson Lines has now deployed Lock Media's Online Ticketing System and Online Travel Agent Ticketing System for managing and selling scheduled route bus service. This system was built from the ground up by Lock Media to accommodate the unique aspects of the bus travel industry. The complexity of scheduled route bus service coupled with the ability to merge multiple schedules into single products is fundamental to operational efficiency of any bus company. Lock Media's system now brings together the latetest technology integrated with scheduling, sales and boarding pass printing to provide a turnkey 21st ticketing system for there operations.
Intuitive Customer Selection Screens
Both the online website and agent ticketing system are built around a simple user interface to make complex selection information understandable for the users.
*Sample screen from Customer Online Ticketing
Bus Schedule Timetable With Transfer Points
The online ticketing system allows for multiple time tables and selection points based on the customer preferred travel itinerary.