SCORM Based Learning Management Systems
Lock Media's SCORM based Learning Management System (LMS) are computer based training (CBT) courseware delivery environments that easily and rapidly scale based on your individual needs. Lock Media's LMS solutions supports rapid courseware deployments by providing a hosting architecture that is tightly integrated with today's leading media servers, load-balanced web servers, and database servers for student tracking, testing, reporting, and backend measurement against pre-defined objectives.
SCORM Based Learning Management designed to perform
Maximize employee performance and opportunity by utilizing our SCORM based learning management system (LMS) which empowers users to register for instructor-led events, on-line courses, Webinars as well as on-line resources. Lock Media's Learning Management software system, coupled with our SCORM API and Run-Time Data Model, allows users anytime, anywhere access to standard and custom course offerings and resources within a pre-assigned learning path. This system focuses the user on learning events specifically related to their job function/job title. Manage, plan and deliver all learning events within your organization from one source.
- Construct a comprehensive learning path for employee development
- Establish skill levels utilizing time-saving self-assessments
- Manage enrollments, confirmations, cancellations, announcements
- Record test scores and monitor progress
- Track certifications, allowing internal or third-party certification awards
- Monitor certification renewal start and end date
- Deliver e-mail notifications for expiring certifications
- Create custom quizzes with multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, essay and true-false questions.
- View transcripts
- Deploy SCORM Based Courseware from multiple suppliers
- Conserve training budget with increased training efficiencies
- Accelerate the process of new hire training
- Provide employees with a development plan to drive performance and opportunity for the individual and organization
- Encourage employee growth within your organization
Lock Media integrates content to your enterprise, handles user authentication and exports data to your internal systems. Upload your SCORM or AICC compliant content, and Lock Media's managed LMS hosting will provide you the ability to utilize, manage, maintain and store learning information.
With the ability to manage unlimitted reporting methods, the Lock Media LMS is a SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 API system built around the power of .NET for a secure Run-Time Data Model that includes all reporting capabilities supported by the SCORM standards.
Utilizing Lock Media's LMS managed hosting services, you can provide your organization the conduit to host eLearning and instructor-led courses while managing these parts internally. Employees access new training by following their prescribed "learning path" which boosts performance and optimizes efficiencies.
Easily Deployed Learning Management Systems
Lock Media's LMS systems have been designed around 508 compliance standards and the Sharable Content Object Resource Management (SCORM) standards for consistent course ware that can easily be integrated into multiple learning environments. Our advanced scripting technology allows us to efficiently stream large screen format content across a low bandwidth footprint without long delays, screen skipping, or image painting.
Click here to learn more about Lock Media's SCORM API and Run-Time Data Model.