Survey Builder Pro 2008: Live Web Survey Publisher
Live Web Survey Publisher - Create professional online surveys with no technical or market research skills required. Survey Builder Pro's Live Survey Publisher uses a point-and-click interface, step-by-step Survey Wizards, and prewritten survey templates that make conducting effective web based online surveys quick and easy.
Publishing your survey is a simple click away!
Survey Builder Pro 2008; Live Web Survey Publisher is a comprehensive web survey and online, interactive research software tool built for researchers, educators and behavioral management specialists. Working with industry experts and our clients, including the Ethics Resource Center, we have developed Live Survey Publisher so that it combines simplicity and ease of use with the integrated tools of the Survey Builder Pro Tool Suite of products.
Live Survey Publisher Features Include:
- Option button, check box, drop-down box and text box style questions
- Customizable formatting styles
- Group questions in tables (Matrix Style)
- Sections allowing questions to be placed in columns
- Customized error messages
- Rich text formatting
- Printing forms
- Spell check
- Password protection
- Customizable web form complete page
- Pop up info pages for static information
- Multi-page forms
- Survey Question Branching (unlimited skip patterns)
- Answer piping
- Confirmation pages where respondents can review responses before submitting
- Respondent capping to limit the number of respondents
- Progress bars
- Session timeouts for password-protected forms
Configure and Personalize your Survey
You have total control over the look and feel of your survey. You can specify the fonts, colors, styles and backgrounds of almost all the different text elements. You can add your organization's logo, branding, watermark and other artwork and images to the page layout, and personalize the wording of user prompts, buttons, labels and messages. When your survey is complete, your respondents will be taken where you need them to go.
Live Survey Publisher offers many different question types and textual/visual elements for your use in the development of your survey questionnaires and feedback forms through the Survey Builder Pro: Question Builder.
Survey Design and Editing Options
Survey designers have the option of starting from scratch, copying and editing new versions of existing surveys, importing, combining, merging and editing survey templates or individual questions and answers from your Question & Answer Library, or importing and editing stock surveys from our library of survey examples.
Editing functions include the ability to easily insert questions at any point in a survey, move or re-sequence questions in a survey, delete questions in a survey, and use standard Copy/Paste functions to copy text from one place to another.
At any time during the survey design process, you can preview your survey to see exactly how it will look online for your respondents. One click invokes the survey in "Test Mode." You can then take the survey, from beginning to end, testing for content, style, usability, and the proper working of various navigation controls, data constraints, required fields, user messages and optional links to supporting material, artwork, or multimedia, etc. Your responses will be processed, but not permanently saved.
All formatting, layout, navigation and configuration options are available via our point-and-click web interface. No scripting or memorization of special commands, codes or languages is required. Optionally, you can embed HTML formatting and Java script commands into your questions, answers, message text and emails to satisfy your layout goals, and additional control over the look, feel and functionality of your survey.
Advanced Layout Options for Question and Answer
- Required Answer (Respondent cannot submit page unless a response is given to the question)
- Random Answer Sequence (Randomly re-orders set of answer options differently for each survey respondent)
- Do Not Randomize Answer (Randomly re-orders some of the answer options, but keeps others in fixed position)
- User-defined Data Types (User can specify data type for open-ended questions as alpha, numeric, mixed, positive integer, data/time, etc.)
- User-defined Data Constraints (User can specify the range of allowed characters for open-ended questions, and the range of valid numeric input for summation question sets)
- "None of the Above" Answer (For check boxes, if this answer is selected, all other answers are automatically deselected, and vice-versa)
- Subtotals and Rolling Totals (User can specify subtotals/rolling totals for section-level computations in long/complex summation question sets)
After you have layed out your survey it can then be mapped to a core set of Metrics and have answer values applied through the Survey Builder Pro Analytic Value Mapping Tool.